Mortgages made simpler
When you're self-employed you need a lender that can look at the bigger picture, assessing each case individually, on its own merit. At Kensington, we do just that, which is why we were named Best Self-employed Mortgage Lender in the 2015 Your Mortgage Awards.
We are able to consider:
- A company director's sole share of net business profits plus salary
- Mortgages for self-employed people who have recently started Limited companies
- Affordability assessments based on 12 month's accounts
- New business owners
- Entrepreneurs whose business profits have fluctuated
- Company directors who choose to retain profits within their business
- Existing business owners who have switched status from sole trader to a Ltd company
The products available to self-employed customers are the same products with the same rates as those available to our employed customers.