Let To Buy mortgages
You don’t need to sell your home to move home
Moving home doesn’t always have to mean selling your existing property. Many people choose to retain ownership of their house or flat and let it to tenants rather than selling.
This is known as Let to Buy and usually involves remortgaging your current home to a Buy to Let mortgage, often releasing equity that you use towards the deposit on new property.
At Kensington, we can provide mortgages for both sides of a Let to Buy transaction – a Buy to Let mortgage on your existing property and a purchase mortgage for your new home. We assess each case individually and we will always look for reasons to lend.
- Available to First Time Landlords
- Available across our Buy to Let range
- We can lend on both sides of the transaction
- Decisions made by an underwriter, not a credit score
- Home movers who don’t want to sell their current property