Kensington Mortgages “Unleash Your Ambition”
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
Date: From 08/01/2019 to 28/02/2019
1. The Promoter is Kensington Mortgage Company Limited, trading as Kensington (registered in England No. 3049877), which has its registered office address at: Ascot House, Maidenhead Office Park, Maidenhead, SL6 3QQ. Kensington Mortgage Company Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Firm Reference No. 310336).
2. To enter the Prize Draw the entrant must fill out and submit the ‘Unleash Your Ambition’ prize draw form and be registered as an intermediary eligible to place mortgage business with Kensington via the website kmc.co.uk intermediary registration page.
3. The entrant can only enter the prize draw (“the Prize Draw”) once.
4. By taking part in the Prize Draw and completing the Kensington prize draw entry form the entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
5. Entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions. Entries submitted with incomplete information, or found to contain invalid information, shall be deemed invalid entries. No negotiations will be entered into. No responsibility can be accepted for invalid entries or for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. Entrants must be mortgage intermediaries or an employee or director of a mortgage intermediary firm or financial advisor, eligible to place mortgage business with the Promoter, aged 18 years or over.
7. There is no entry fee and no requirements to place business with the Promoter in order to enter the Prize Draw.
8. The Prize Draw entry runs from 9am 08 January 2019 to 5pm 28 February 2019 (being the “Prize Draw Period”). Entries must therefore have been received by the Promoter by the close of the Prize Draw Period. The Promoter will not accept any entries received after the closure of the Prize Draw Period. The Promoter will not accept any entries via post.
9. The winner for the Prize Draw will be drawn at random from the entrants by the Promoter at the end of the Prize Draw Period.
10. The winner will be notified of their win at the end of the Prize Draw Period or as soon as practicable thereafter and given their prize on the occasion of the first visit to the company or firm at which the winner works by the Kensington Account Development Manager after the close of the Prize Draw Period (‘the Announcement Visit’), or alternatively by post.
11. The Promoter will use all reasonable endeavours to notify winners at or within 10 working days of the end of the Prize Draw Period but if the Promoter is unable to contact any winner within 10 days the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize instead to the next entry drawn at random.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend the Prize Draw at any time with no liability to any entrant or any third party.
13. The prize for each of the three winners will be one of three Red Letter Day Vouchers each to the value of £100 or at the absolute discretion of the Promoter other similar item of similar value. No cash alternative will be offered or negotiation entered into. Prizes are non-negotiable and non-transferrable.
14. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies accept no liability for any loss, expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) howsoever arising, other than such liability that cannot be excluded by law including death or personal injury caused by negligence, where liability shall be limited to the minimum permissible by law.
15. Any costs associated with entering into the Prize Draw including but not limited to the cost of collection of prizes or participating in the event shall not be the Promoter’s responsibility.
16. If the Promoter in its absolute discretion believes that there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions by an entrant, the Promoter may invalidate the relevant entry and disqualify the entrant from the Prize Draw irrespective of the stage in the Prize Draw reached.
17. The Promoter’s decision in all matters relating to the Prize Draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. To the extent that privacy laws permit, names and the business address of the winners will be available upon request 10 days after the Event in writing to the Promoter, marked “Winner – Unleash Your Ambition Prize Draw” the disclosure of which entrants are by entering the Prize Draw deemed to consent. The names and county of residence of the winners will also be published on the Kensington website to the extent that privacy laws permit.
19. By entering the Prize Draw the entrant consents to their name, photograph, company details and address being published by the Promoter on its website, in promotional emails and social media accounts for marketing purposes as the winners of the Prize Draw if the entrant wins the Prize Draw.
20. The Prize Draw and its Terms and Conditions are subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.