Help to Buy Equity Loan
Kensington is supporting the Government's Help to Buy Equity Loan scheme.
It aims to help both first time buyers and home movers who have deposits
of at least 5% to buy a new build home.
Help to Buy Equity Loans available in England (including the London scheme) and Wales.
At Kensington our lending decisions are not made by an automated system. Individually reviewed by experienced underwriters, we are able to consider more complex circumstances that may cause applicants to fail a credit score elsewhere.
- Rates starting from 3.89%
- 2, 3 and 5 year fixed
- Get a mortgage with just a 5% deposit
- No interest payable on the equity loan in the first 5 years
- Open to first time buyers or home movers on a repayment basis only, buying a new build property
- Maximum property value £600,000 in England or £300,000 in Wales.
- Max LTV: 75% New Build Houses and Flats
- First Time Buyers or Home Movers looking to buy a New Build property
- People who have failed a credit score check
- New business owners
- Entrepreneurs whose business profits have fluctuated
- Contractors of any profession
- People with multiple sources of income such as bonus, overtime and vested shares